Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Saturday, November 28, 2009

Greetings







Hi, my name is Bon, I'm a Thai and I'm moving to Norway this coming 11th December 09. Apart from myself, I'm bringning my love for yoga with me. I'm a certified yoga teacher from a yoga alliance member school, yes... I did that intensive teacher training on a remote island of Thailand. It was my life changing experience.... I'd love to share that with anyone who's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment