Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Friday, January 22, 2010

Go Ceasar Millan!!


ONce again, after my boyfriend left for work, I'm here on the sofa watching the Dog's whisperer. Ceasar Millan said something interesting today" I never favor dogs, I favor state of mind" Where does this guy come from? All thoes insights about the nature of these beings!! I bet he meditates or even does yoga. I love the words he uses calm submissive, surrenders, calm aseertive. Basically you wanna put a dog into a calm submissive stage before moving on to anything eles.

Same as us... after a relationship breakup, you need to make sure you're in calm stage before going out on a date again, otherwise it's like an excited dog going on a roller coster ride. It's like topping hot boiling water with chunck of oil, there won't be many goods coming out of that.

Now how to create that calm mind? meditate!... sit comfortably, relax and just listen to your breath entering and releasing from your body. A monk once said to me " if you have time to feed your body with food, then you must have time to feed your mind with meditation."

No comments:

Post a Comment