Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You guys wanna read my cover letter for job application?

To whom this may concern,

My name is Bon Ratta, I'm Thai, 28 years old. I have just moved to Trondheim a week ago and I'm loving everything about it, except when it gets too cold. Being such a big city but still maintaining that realm of peace is outstanding here.
I have been a student of yoga for 4 years before I decided to take it to another level by joining a yoga teacher training by Santosha Yoga, a yoga alliance registered school and graduated a 233 hr. certified yoga teacher in October 2009. I also hold a Bachelor of Science ( Industrial and Organizational Psychology ) from Ramkhamheang University, Bangkok, Thailand.
My first year of practice was all about hot yoga, I was enjoying how much I sweated and how fresh it felt walking out of those classes until one day I just collapsed and faced the worst time of my life, I was really sick while all modern medical exams showed that everything was normal. It took me a week to get up and try to walk, months to eat properly and years to be recovered….that was my break from yoga.
I came back to yoga once again at a fantastic studio in Melbourne called Somachi, Yoga with Taichi infused. It was beautiful and it made me feel much stronger inside out. Wanted to learn more about yoga, I attended the intensive yoga teacher training where I learned so much more than I expected, the ayurvadic classes helped me realized why I was really sick before. The accumulated physical and emotional habit throughout my life, accelerated with a bit of heat from hot yoga led me to where I was.
Since then I have been giving private classes to friends and family and earned beautiful feed back. My mother got much more energized and see how yoga works with her inside organs just as much as outside and my friends appreciate how just breathing correctly makes so much different to their over all physical and emotional health.
My yoga class aims to calm the nervous system, and focuses on how an individual should practice yoga, not everyone should be able to do postures just like in the books, dvds or their instructors, students should be able to see their own individual postures within postures, and be willing to accept the limitations of our one of a kind body and surrender to the fact that we only move on when we are ready: when our body says OK , not when we say OK. The simplicity of postures that requires the least effort but maximum effect to our body and spirit is the real beauty of Eastern style yoga.
I would like to offer a course of gentle yoga ( Eastern style ) for beginners which consists of 4 sessions of 1 hr 15 min classes and also private classes. Please contact Bon for more information at 4545 9260.

Kind regards and Namaste,
Bon Ratta

Some influential teachers include Peter Clifford (Byron Bay Australia),  Mark Rielly  (Bali, Indonesia),  Sebastian Bruno (Koh Pha Ngan, Thailand), Sunny Richards-Glasser (Schmander, Tasmania)  and Zoe Trenwith (Byron Bay, Australia), Lianne Metcalf(Melbourne, Australia), Nicky Davidson (Melbourne, Australia).

No comments:

Post a Comment