Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Monday, March 29, 2010

New Project with ISU

It all started when I took a walk a long the river and thought, this place would be beautiful in the Summer . . . how nice it would be if I can get people to come do Yoga in the Park with me!! then I found ISU through Helene's rock and roll class, and then she introduced me to Micheal the president and he helped me work on asking permission to use ICOT basement and Ameen said YES.

It goes so smoothly like it is meant to be; yes it is. When everything is ready, we never have to strive for things.

I am planing to really educate my students to grow throughout our classes, learn together and grow together as group, group activity is so much more powerful than doing it individually, and that is what's so exciting about this project.

It is going to be awesome, this experience will make grow once again. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment