Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Friday, January 8, 2010

Hidden Massages in the water by DR. Masaru Emoto

My friend sent me a really awesome website about mudras and other cool new ages all things are connected website. I was just overwhelm with all the information at first... I went through all the secret of water youtube clips and just really went for it. I then took a break and came out with my solution. If according to Dr. Emoto, all water in the world is connected and always communicating, you can join any of his ceremony at different lakes around the world with simple intructions, plus there are loads of products to improve water quality based on the fact that water gets effected by its enviroment. Us human being 70% water at least...if we purify ourselves, we'll never need any water purifier ever! because everything will be purified, possitised( if that's even a word) by you. In the end, it is the law of Karma, make possitive cause get possitive effect.
Shall we meditate, shall we chant more to purify ourselves

mayall be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment