Good News for Yoga first timers!!

Congratulations! This is your first step to live a more sustainable lifestyle using YOGA as your tool. I see myself as an assistance to help you make the most use out of this tool.

Any private classes now is kr. 300 only


For more information or appointments call 4545 9260 or email mailto:yogaforreal@hotmail.com


Sunday, January 3, 2010

LOFOTEN-TRONDHEIM 16.5 hr.

7,30am we left Ronny's parents... Ranveig, his mother was teary as gave us goodbye hugs! I drove out looking at the bright fullmoon in the sky, I prayed out loud "may we safe, may we be in peace,may we be happy". Ronny likes to have music on at all times, and I like to be in the quietness most the time too, and when I do have music on,its not the same kind of music that pleasures us both,so we do it half half,his music, my music and silence.
I had to ask Ronny to stop at a public toilet once cause I didn't wanna hold it too long, I got out the car, draging my thai ballet flat shoes through the thick snow, open the door... the lid was closed so I used my feet to open the list....20 degrees it was opened and I saw some unwanted lines and colors I drop my feet and walked back to the car, happy to hold it until we hit any decent toilets.
Half way we stoped at a petro station to get something to eat as everything's closed on the 1st of Jan, seemed everyone on that road, that day was at this ESSO fast food place! I ran to the toilet and waited for a while, as soon as the lady walked out, a guy came in and pushed me in the back, I said SORRY? and went in the toilet, sat down, that dude kept knocking on the door non-stop. I wraped things up and opened the door, thinking" he is probly a druggie who needs to poo badly" more of sympathy towards this person and I just left, once I walked out, he did say" SORRY". Anyway, we finished our dinner and off we go again!
This is we put an audio book of Dan Brown on! It's good, kept us quiet and interested... at the 12th hr. we got really tired, knackered!!! Ronny was driving and start scratching him self " It's ichy" and I turned into a zombie by the time we got home, we were on our pilot mote.

No comments:

Post a Comment